It is customary that on our birth day we award AMROITES for the EXCELLENCE IN DIFFERENT CATEGORIES. But First what anAMROITE IS?
I ndividual who is a
T eam player &
E ver enthusiastic in learning
Following awards are being awarded to the students who excelled in their fields for the year 2010-11.
- CHAIRMAN’S AWARD OF ENCOURAGEMENT. TEAM AMRO has Unanimously decided to Adopt one fresh year student who comes to us from an NGO SAMPARK in Pune district, This student lost her parents at a very young age. So ladies and gentlemen put your hands together for the second recipient of CHAIRMAN’S AWARD OF ENCOURAGEMENT Ms. Ashvini Gaikwad. Since this award was announced for B.Sc HTM of YCMOU and Ashwini has enrolled into B.Sc HS of Pune University still we are forwarding partial help towards her total fees for ONE YEAR.
- A new award in memory of Late Mr. Shiv Kumar Gupta an award of “AGAINST ALL ODDS” is being given to a hard fighting student who despite all odds has struggled thru and financed his studies all thru two years by working at various places and now for the last one year plus at Sula Vineyards. For this, the entire TEAM AMRO would like to thank the management of Sula for cooperating with this boy and helping him in realizing his dream by giving him some flexibilities in his duty Rota and also allowing him study leave for his final exams. This boy has cleared all subjects in year 1 and 2 and has no ATKT. This award is of Rs 2,000/- and is being presented to Mr. Durwaish Bhosale. by Mr. Anil Gupta son of late Shri Shiv Kumar Gupta.
AWARDS FOR B.Sc HS (PUNE UNIVERSITY)
- Late Shrimati VIMLA DEVI SONI Award for Top student of B.Sc – HS (Pune University) FIRST YEAR. A cash award of Rs ONE THOUSAND is being given to a student who scores a minimum of 60% aggregate Marks and also tops his batch. This award winner this year is Mr. Mohit Bansal.
- Late Mrs. Subodh Madan Award of excellence for a student of B.Sc – HS (Pune University) SECOND YEAR A cash award of Rs ONE THOUSAND is been given to a student who scores a minimum of 60% aggregate Marks and also tops his batch. This year’s winner is Mr. Tejas Agrey. This is the second time in a row that Tejas has won this award, Last year he was awarded late Mrs Vimla Devi Soni’s award by topping First year. I hope he comes back next year to claim it for the third time as well.
- A new award in memory of Late Mr. Gyanranjan Singh Katakwar award for the topper of Third year B.Sc HS of Pune University with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate. This year’s recipient is Mr. Rohan Soni who gets a cash award of Rs 2,000/- from Mr. Katakwar’s son Mr. Dharmendra Katakwar.
AWARDS FOR B.A-IHA (IGNOU)
- Yet another award is being added this year in the name of Mr.Kishanji Gopal Gadkari by his son Architect Jagadish Gadkari cash award of Rs 2000/- is being given to the Top student of B.A – IHA FIRST YEAR. It is being given to a student who scores a minimum of 75 % aggregate Marks and also tops his batch. This year’s recipient is Mr.Sandeep Pande.
AWARDS for B.SC HTM of YCMOU
- Award for the topper of B.Sc-HTM first year is being given in memory of Late Mr. Dhananjay Kumar Singh. A cash award of Rs.500/- goes to Mr. Winfred D’Souza.
- In Memory of Late Mrs. Shiel Minocha A cash reward of Rs 500/- is being awarded to the Top student of B.Sc – HTM SECOND YEAR. It is being given to a student who scores a minimum of 60% aggregate Marks and also tops his batch . This year’s recipient is Mr.Rahul Sanap.
- A cash reward of Rs 1,000/- will be awarded to the Top student of B.Sc – HTM THIRD YEAR.The award is being with held as the results of YCMOU are still pending. It will be given to a student who scores a minimum of 60% aggregate Marks and also tops his batch
AWARDS FOR AMRO DIPLOMA IN HOTEL & TOURISM MANAGEMENT (Three years)
- Three new awards for the ADHTM course are being announced for the toppers of each year. The First two year’s toppers will get Rs 500/- each and Final year will get Rs 1,000/- again they have to score a minimum of 60% aggregate marks without any failure. The First year results are awaited hence the award will be given at a later date.
AWARDS FOR STC COURSES OF MSBVE
- In Memory of Late Mrs. Ambutai Kulkarni A cash award of Rs 500/- is being given to the topper student who scores atleast 60% marks in STC courses ofFront Office Operations. This year the award goes Ms.Shifa Shaikh who has scored 72.6%
- In Memory of Late Mrs. Laxmibai Sudame A cash reward of Rs 500/- is being awarded to the topper student who scores atleast 60% marks in STC courses of House Keeping Operations . This year the award goes to Mr. Rohan Soni who scored 82% marks .
- Late Mr. Anil Soni award of Excellence in Cookery is being announced for Rs 1000/- cash. The result of this course is awaited, hence the award will be given at a later date
GENERAL CATEGORY AWARDS OF EXCELLENCE
- A cash award of Rs 1000/- is being given to the best over all student of the Institute This award is being given by Ketki Group of Companiesto Mr. Sumeet Ingle.
- Best Attendance over the Year. The award of Rs 200 goes to Mr. Prashant Tayde
- In Memory of Late Shri Chunilal Soni’s, Amro’s Pride (one student who highlights the achievements of Amro Institutes over the year). This year’s award of Rs 1000/- goes to Mr. Rohan Soni
- An award for excellence in French language award of Rs 500/- is being awarded to a student who scores above 90% in French Exam is being awarded by Ms. Reena Soni . This years winner is Mr. Mohit Bansal ( 96%) last year recepient is Mr. Tejas Agrey (97%).
- The Most Congenial Student of the year for the second time in a row is Mr. Yogesh Gunjal.
- The most congenial Faculty member as voted by the students this year it is Mr. Tushar Achalkar. I must say that there was a tie for the close second place and to mention their names they were: Ms. Kiran Lulla and Mr. Atul Verma.
Lets beopen about one thing that these awards are in no way criterion for any otherpurpose than to encourage students in BEST of their performances. BECAUSE IF THEY EXCELL WE EXCELL, IF THEY FAIL WE AS A TEAM FAIL.
These awards can be changed. Modified, withdrawn any time without any prior information to any one. The decision of Management will be last and final. The announcement of these awards cancels all announced awards earlier.